Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Help Me Test My Script Please

• # February 8, 2009 at 8:21 am

Hey everyone,

I am trying to add other things into my mail script, and testing on myself seems ok, but I would like to see if there are changes within the script when someone totally different and not near me fills in my script.

please could a couple of people test it for me, just fill it in, I am not keeping any information, but want to see what happens with the script.

when I have got a couple of answers and can see what it is doing from another network, then I will delete the link to the form.

thanks for your cooperation in helping me:
    here is the link: test completed, thanks guys

# February 8, 2009 at 2:30 pm

A couple notes:

1) A person shouldn’t have to provide two full names to have the form be accepted

2) You should loosen the strictness of entering the telephone number, OR provide an example (maybe a tooltip when the box is active). People shouldn’t have to guess at what type of syntax you’re looking for.

Everything seemed to work as it should though!

# February 8, 2009 at 2:35 pm
    "TheDoc" wrote:
    A couple notes:

1) A person shouldn’t have to provide two full names to have the form be accepted

2) You should loosen the strictness of entering the telephone number, OR provide an example (maybe a tooltip when the box is active). People shouldn’t have to guess at what type of syntax you’re looking for.

Everything seemed to work as it should though!

2 full names???
    the script accepts a 3 letter name, like ted

I know, I might actually let the tel number go, as in not essential to have

My main test here was to grab IP address & DataName of their server, incase I get bad spam, then I can generate the script to send the spam email to the spam dept of that server, then sending the spammer to google and exiting the script.

# February 8, 2009 at 2:46 pm

Ah, I just assumed it was two full names because I put in two letters and it didn’t accept. What if my name was Al?

# February 8, 2009 at 2:49 pm
    "TheDoc" wrote:
    Ah, I just assumed it was two full names because I put in two letters and it didn’t accept. What if my name was Al?

I kind of guessed that if someone was called al they would be called alan, alistair, something like that.

I know what you mean, been thinking of a way to do the tooltip, but I want to make a small ? image to put on next to the input fields.

I am not a fan of the phone number, I will stop that soon,

ik

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".