Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Google+ Invites

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    chrisburton
    Participant

If anyone here isn’t already on Google+ and would like an invite, use the link below.

https://plus.google.com/i/LjJGdQK3S6E:zBtJgvwGfzY

Johann

Hey, thanks! Though I wonder if I’ll use it much.. but I’ll pass on invites :)

chrisburton
    Participant

You’re welcome

BoringCode

Somehow I don’t meet the age requirement. I’m not sure why though…

chanman

I don’t meet the age requirement either what is google+.

Bob

Cool thanks! Haven’t check it out yet, heard several different opinions about it though :)

chrisburton
    Participant

@boringcode @chanman – Hmm, create a false date, I guess.

Glad you guys are finding it useful. Don’t be afraid to invite others with the link.

Bob

Since I’m already using some other Google services (Gmail, iGoogle, Google analytics etc.), I didn’t have to pick a date of birth at all. It just immediately filled in my normal Google account details, so maybe logging out first is an option? I think you have to be 18, but I think that restriction will be removed once the limited trial is over.

chrisburton
    Participant

I figured it would be attached to your Google Profile, apparently not. I can’t find how they’re getting your birthdate.

Bob

Oh I might have been unclear. I think they are getting it from your google profile.

chrisburton
    Participant

I can’t seem to find where I enter a birthdate on my Google profile

Bob

Apparently, you can’t edit it, it seems they disabled that function. Just look up “google profile edit date of birth” and you will get lots of results of people saying they can’t edit it. Interesting..

BoringCode

Funny thing is, I’m a “Google Trusted Tester” yet they never give me anything to test :P

@ChristopherBurton: They are getting the date of birth from the information you entered when you created your Google Account. I don’t think you can change it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.