Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Google Chrome

• # September 6, 2008 at 9:18 am

anybody downloaded and used the new Google browser?

Al

box
    # September 6, 2008 at 11:13 am

I’m waiting for the mac version. Given that it’s based on webkit, the same engine as safari, it seems odd that it isn’t yet ready for the mac platform.
    I do like the sound of many of its features – especially the sand-boxing of each browser tab. But I can wait.

# September 6, 2008 at 4:17 pm

ditto.

pab
    # September 7, 2008 at 12:19 pm

if you’re on pc try this in the omnibar

:%

got this from Francesco on status

# September 11, 2008 at 10:12 am

google chrome is amazing but..the bad thing is that Chrome cant work with SEP wich is bad considering how popular SEP is .it’s also a lot faster and simpler then Firefox ,and has a bigger window

# September 19, 2008 at 9:45 pm

^– wtf? LOL @ anyone who has to advertise their site/affiliate id in totally unrelated forums like this previous post! :lol:

As for the new G-browser, IMO it’s a really great offer for a first release, and the approach they have taken with opening the code up is admirable.

Now only if firebug would make an extension..

# September 20, 2008 at 1:08 pm

I’ve tried it using it and it’s nice and all for just browsing the web. It’s really fast. But, when working with code Firefox with Firebug takes the cake. Firefox and all it’s extensions just make the internet more productive and efficient, I’ve found.

# September 21, 2008 at 5:55 am

I’ve downloaded it and took a short look at it. It’s very clean and fast, but I don’t want to use a browser of Google. I think they already have more then enough power and I’m happy with firefox.

# September 27, 2008 at 10:50 pm

i am using google chrome to download Chris’s video screen cast 20, 21, it is successfully downloaded but when i play it, it corrupted in the middle onward. …

i used firefox to download has no problem ..

i wonder this is just me or … ?! ..

box
    # September 28, 2008 at 6:03 am
    "teikhean" wrote:
    …i wonder this is just me or … ?! ..

Chrome is a very early beta – so it’s likely a teething problem with the browser.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".