Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Google Chrome

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    al_m473
    Participant

anybody downloaded and used the new Google browser?

Al

pab

if you’re on pc try this in the omnibar

:%

got this from Francesco on status

elena

google chrome is amazing but..the bad thing is that Chrome cant work with SEP wich is bad considering how popular SEP is .it’s also a lot faster and simpler then Firefox ,and has a bigger window

^– wtf? LOL @ anyone who has to advertise their site/affiliate id in totally unrelated forums like this previous post! :lol:

As for the new G-browser, IMO it’s a really great offer for a first release, and the approach they have taken with opening the code up is admirable.

Now only if firebug would make an extension..

zero

I’ve tried it using it and it’s nice and all for just browsing the web. It’s really fast. But, when working with code Firefox with Firebug takes the cake. Firefox and all it’s extensions just make the internet more productive and efficient, I’ve found.

Edwin

I’ve downloaded it and took a short look at it. It’s very clean and fast, but I don’t want to use a browser of Google. I think they already have more then enough power and I’m happy with firefox.

teikhean

i am using google chrome to download Chris’s video screen cast 20, 21, it is successfully downloaded but when i play it, it corrupted in the middle onward. …

i used firefox to download has no problem ..

i wonder this is just me or … ?! ..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.