Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Gmail and Google Apps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rebelbwb

I recently set up my business email address with Google Apps, ie, [email protected]. I already have your typical Gmail account. Is there anyway to get Google Talk to notify me of new messages in this Google Apps account? It already tells me about new gmail.com messages and that’s great albeit I’d know about new business related messages before personal ones. Does anyone have any ideas? I would like to go to one central locale either through the gmail.com address or the other and pull the other mail through yet still be able to at least send as business adddress from gmail.com address I typically don’t use the gmail.com address much although I probably need to. Any ideas on best practices?

Thanks

rebelbwb

so if I auto forward messages from my Gmail account to Google Apps account will Google Talk alert to both sets of mail, ie., Gmail (Personal) and Google Apps (Business-related)? seems like all I’ve seen about Google Talk is that it alerts you only to inbound gmail.com mail and not domain specific mail under Google Apps…true or not?

thanks Chris

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.