Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

get key value of looped element

• # March 4, 2013 at 8:24 am

I am looping like this

foreach ($images as $image)

how can i get the key value of $image in $images?

# March 4, 2013 at 9:04 am

Easy.

foreach ($images as $key => $image) {
    //Do something with the $key and image
    }

Happy coding =)

# March 4, 2013 at 9:51 am

thank you, i’m still a noob in php your help is really appreciated

# March 4, 2013 at 9:54 am

No worries. I’d recommend looking over the [PHP Manual](http://php.net/manual/en/index.php), and also making sure that you’re showing all errors (in development _not_ in production).

Good luck!

# March 4, 2013 at 9:59 am

> in development not in production

ain’t nobody got time for that. Really I think it’s not that big deal unless you’r coding for hospitals and stuff like that.

# March 4, 2013 at 10:00 am

>ain’t nobody got time for that. Really I think it’s not that big deal unless you’r coding for hospitals and stuff like that.

So professionalism and error checking is a waste of time?

Sigh.

# March 5, 2013 at 2:59 am

O.o Why… would you ever think it’s a good idea to release something half-assed? Every error (even if it’s one that just shows the idiosyncrasies of PHP) teaches you and lets you get better.

# March 5, 2013 at 3:32 am

Answer is simple. My current job is not worth it, my manager is completely retarded. So unless users don’t have any issues or it’s my own project I won’t bother double checking stuff.

# March 5, 2013 at 5:10 am

Wow. You have my sympathies and hope that your search for a better job is going well.

# March 5, 2013 at 5:36 am

Nah, I won’t search any other job. By the end of the March I’ll run my own company, everything is ready, need to find better place for office and move everything there. I really appreciate your wishes tho, thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".