Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Free Newsletter Site Feedback

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Preeminent
    Participant

Hey all,
    I recently launched a free web, design, and photography related newsletter. This is the accompanying site that I put together. I do however admit, I have yet to get real extensive into browser testing. My windows pc just crashed on me, which used to be my main way to test. I’m on a Mac, and both Safari and Firefox look pretty good in my opinion. Would love to hear your feedback, plus hey! sign up if you want! Thanks for your time! Preeminent Productions Deals and Resources Newsletter

snillor

I’m usually more positive than this, but I gotta say that the site doesn’t impress me.

To me, it looks like it was thrown together in about 45 minutes. The color choices are bad (to my eyes, unattractive and causing poor legibility), an uninspired page layout, the typography is nothing special, some “buttons” in your footer are misaligned, and there are quite a few easily-correctible markup and CSS errors. The site appears to be in the very early stages – not very professional right now. Based on how it looks at the moment, I wouldn’t sign up for your newsletter.

Yet your blog site shows that you put more time and thought into it – some nice touches there that say this guy knows a thing or two. Your newsletter site needs to say the same thing.

chrisburton
    Participant

Total fail @ spamming.

Edit: andd they came back to fix some of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.