Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Forrst Votes

• __
    # July 26, 2013 at 7:28 pm

You would probably be better off posting for feedback/critique on the CSS-Tricks forums, currently Forrst is just a self promotion network for designers to post things that get maybe 2 comments and then it is gone.
    The user experience there is horrible, unless you just want to self promote.

Yeah, I never liked it either.

+1, +1.

It’s frustrating that they basically require you to spam other websites looking for people to “vote” you in… I didn’t do that; it took so long for someone to approve my app that I’d forgotten I’d ever applied in the first place. And there’s _nothing_ worthwhile once you actually get “in.”

# July 27, 2013 at 3:52 am

Looks like the conversation down here is taking 2 different tracks.

it took so long for someone to approve my app that I’d forgotten I’d ever applied in the first place. And there’s nothing worthwhile once you actually get “in.”

I have changed my mind, forget about my request, +3 my self down Forrst, +1 every down css-tricks.
    Regards

# September 9, 2013 at 11:38 am

Hey guys, I just applied for a Forrst account too Your text to link here…. I would be grateful if you could vote for me. I haven’t put a great portfolio out there as I am planning on gaining inspiration and helping users with feedback rather than posting my own work :) Thank you in advance :)

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".