Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS for today I hate firefox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Edwin

You maybe think ‘huh? somebody who hates firefox?’ Normally IE brings all the problems, but right now I am struggling with some firefox-bug for about two hours (if it isn’t more). :x

The link: http://edmin2.nl/temp/grip/index2.html

I am working on making xhtml/css of a design and in the beginning it all went good. I am using the sticky-footer technique and a body background positioned at the bottom of the page. In Safari everything works as it should, but in Firefox the background isn’t positioned at the bottom of the page, but at the bottom of the screen. :roll: I tried all things that came in my mind, but didn’t get it right. Really frustrating that Firefox let’s me down this time. I hope somebody here can help me :?:

Nodster

i think your problem lies in the div=’push’

for the sticker footer to work (using the info in the http://ryanfait.com/resources/footer-stick-to-bottom-of-page/) the height of the push has to be the same (equal to) the height of the footer itself.

your div=’push’ is 145px whereas your footer height is 125px.

try changing that and see if it solves the problem.

koewnet

Just a quickie: Are you back to loving FF now? 8-)

saki

see below…

saki

I have a similar problem with Firefox: When I place the code for a Facebook Like Button to the WordPress Menu, it looks perfect in Safari because it adds it to the right of the last menu item.

However, in Firefox, it throws it about 700 px to the right of the whole theme?

How would I get this to look and do the same in Firefox?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.