Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS footer all the way at bottom

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    outtareach

Hello Im new here and need some help. I’m having an issue where my footer is showing up in the middle of my page instead of after the content at the bottom. Can someone tell me the best way to add a footer at the bottom. I floated all my content in the main box and also floated the footer to the left which also moved it down more but not clearing it. I tried clear with both selected but that didnt do anything either. Attached is an image of what Im talking about. Its not all the way under the content. Any help would be appreciated.

TheDoc

Hi there, welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately, despite some of the talent on this forum, we can’t guess what your code is! Your best bet to get help is to post a link to the site you’re working on. If there’s no way you can do that, post the CSS and the HTML of the page in question and wrap it in [ code ] tags!

outtareach

here is my link, now I cannot seem to put any space under my footer no matter what I put there, I put margin 500px and get no change.

http://www.damiondreher.com/kil/artist_directory.html

footer not going under content

http://www.damiondreher.com/kil/shop.html

outtareach

doesnt seem like theres much help around here

Rob MacKay
    Participant
    "outtareach" wrote:
    doesnt seem like theres much help around here

no need to be like that… seems to work in my browsers. If you actually searched the forums there are tones of footer related threads.

apostrophe
    Participant

So I’ve checked both links (neither of which were working yesterday) and I’m not seeing a problem. What are you trying to do?

outtareach

sorry just frustrated, kinda fixed it but not sure if its correct. I will read the threads on footers to try and make my code better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.