Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Fluid Grid Help Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello. I am new to web design and created my first website. I am stumped and hope someone can give me some quick advice/help. I followed a tutorial and made some tweaks to fit my own design which I plan to continually enhance my skills with. I have no clue why the following is happening:

http://www.brownfoxdesign.com

• On an iPad vertical view the twitter div will not move up a row next to my contact div but it does work how I want it to on horizontal view.

• On iPhone vertical view all of my text is pushed against the right side of each div. The view does look great on the 480 pixel (horizontal view) on iPhone however.

• My background image is not scaling down properly and is not fixed on mobile. It looks great in live view but not so great when on actual devices. I have read this is just something web browsers do not do well but was hoping that may be outdated and I am missing something simple.

• My contact form is not responsive but that is something I need to wrap my head around still after checking a page on this site.

Any advice on these issues is much appreciated!

**Thank you.**

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.