Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Floating div falls in FF but not chrome/ie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mikeman

Hello, on
    http://bit.ly/14HOXwn

I have “Sold In Pairs”
    Should be to the right of the Add To Cart button, but in Fire Fox its not, it falls just below it..

I tried messing with the margin but can’t get it working.

Appreciate any efforts.

Thank you

Rohithzr
    Participant

Well it working fine in chrome, firefox and ie! Is it the older versions having this problem?

mikeman

its 20.0.1, and now its updating..

So now.. its 21.0 but its still not working for me :-/

Rohithzr
    Participant

> its 20.0.1, and now its updating.

mine is 20 so version should not be a problem.

if i goto “code inspector” and disable “float:right;” property then it is coming down. else i am able to view it fine.

Paulie_D

Fine for me in Chrome (26) & FF (21)

wolfcry911
    Participant

I bet that you have FF zoomed in one level, making the text just a bit too big to fit in the form. The way you have it laid out is too rigid and will fail (as you’re seeing). I would remove the width from form.class; and make all three elements (the quantity, add to cart, and sold in pairs) float left.

mikeman

i thought for sure it was zoomed in like you said, but it wasn’t ah! why does it work for everyone but me thats weird

wolfcry I cannot find form class inspecting element and i added form.class {width:;} to see if maybe my eyes just were not seeing it, but this didn’t do anything so i must be doing it wrong still

wolfcry911
    Participant

my mistake, I meant form.cart (not class). It has a fixed width of 245px. Perhaps you have a different font in use…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.