Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

first design attempt

• # May 28, 2008 at 9:09 pm

http://epr-uk.com/mike/home.html

this is just a basic design i did for a friend. only the homepage and contact page are done. any comments would begreatly appreciated. thanks.

# May 29, 2008 at 10:35 am

I like it, my only comment is with the photo of the bloke.

His eyes look like he’s stark raving mad! (obviously i don’t know the guy but it could frighten those weaker members of the populus!)

lol

# May 29, 2008 at 11:36 am

lol!! he will be happy when i tell him that!. about the photo, it was just a random pic i had of him, i wouldnt be stupid enough to unleash it on the public at large.

# May 29, 2008 at 4:01 pm

I like it. It’s simple and clean. I like the blue and green color for the headers a little less and the penguin I like the most ;)

# May 30, 2008 at 9:32 am

Looks pretty solid to me. Might wanna consider using PHP so you can "include" stuff like the menu and footer which will likely be the same on every page. Also might want to declare a character set in the head section.

# May 30, 2008 at 6:00 pm

I’m not a designer, but I think I have an eye for good design. It’s simple, clean, and has easy navigation and a nice color scheme.

# May 30, 2008 at 8:44 pm

I liked it also. but I felt like it was to quiet. It’s a really clean site but i thought it could benifit from a sound when you rolled over the links.

# June 1, 2008 at 10:18 am

thanks very much for all your comments. i probably will use PHP in the final version (thanks very much Chris for the PHP module video – very helpful!)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".