Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Firebug & Web tools

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dave

I was wondering if there was any tool out there, for IE similar to firebug, that would allow me to temporarily make changes to a page. so that i can go back and add those changes to the actual file.

i recently installed the IE7 developer toolbar, which seems to show some info, yet i cant figure if there is a way to make temporary changes.

cssgirl
    Participant

Has anyone been able to successfully use the IE web developer toolbar while running multiple IEs?

Also, as a sidenote when running multiple ie’s on my work computer (haven’t tried on my new laptop) things like saving passwords fails to work in either version of IE. Anyone else experience this?

pab
    "cssgirl" wrote:
    Has anyone been able to successfully use the IE web developer toolbar while running multiple IEs?

Also, as a sidenote when running multiple ie’s on my work computer (haven’t tried on my new laptop) things like saving passwords fails to work in either version of IE. Anyone else experience this?

I’ve tried to solve this as well, no luck.

and i get another type of error, i cant select or write on any field, all the fields are broken in ie6. say i ant to search "The google" can’t do it in ie6.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.