Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Feedback: Powered by WordPress/Jquery

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Locke
    Participant

Here is a new project .

Please take a look,

feedback, advices , good or bad comments are very welcome..

I have only some issues with IE7 , but , are almost undetectable… and I’m working to fix this ASAP

thanks!

jmorrow

Is that the Cuber plugin? Cool effect…

The site might look better with a darker color above the red line. I realize that it’s all the body background image, but that’s my 2 cents.

Locke
    Participant

Oh No , Cuber is good , But I prefer this one: http://www.modularweb.net/piecemaker/

You got a Point in the bg , I should make it shorter and repeat it… thanks dude.

Locke
    Participant

Just Change how the menu looks… Please give me some feedback about this menu!

Every comment, suggestion will be very welcome ;)

Jitachi

Hi there…

Some advices:

Can you use a darker color for a better contrast? maybe more smooth… For example over the Red Line you could use a dark gray or something like that…

I don’t understand why the Menu is under "Servicios" I mean, that menu should be in the same row that: "Productos" & "servicios"

Check again the link to your website, all those are redirecting to the same directory:
    For Example:

webpage.com/serctorrd.com *instead* just http://sectorrd.com

You could play better with the type in all your site (:
    In the Footer I can’t see the very very light Gray line, you need a little bit more contrast please.

The controls for the Slider in the Homepage are not centered, centered will looks better.

your site is pretty, but it could be better! ;)

Locke
    Participant

hey @Jitachi , Thanks for all your recommendations , I follow all of them….

Now I’m thinkg how can I improve the way te text are showing ……

thanks Again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.