Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Feedback Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    james.davis

Hello all. Well I finally finished my first CSS page. I want to thank Chirs for those awesome podcast. It really helped me over the hump this weekend. The site is still a work in progress. Like right now I have trouble with my submenu. Well that is another post. Please checkout the site and go to town. Thanks guys. Thank Chris for creating such a helpful site.

http://www.nucm.org

or

http://www.newunitychurch.org

ThinkSoJoE

looks pretty good. I can definitely see Chris’s influence on it. I think the yellow-on-white headers are a little tough to read, and it looks a bit plain, but other than that I think it’s a pretty good design.

james.davis

Ok I tried to liven it up without being dramatic. I change the font and colors on the Logo and Menu. I made it bigger and changed to yellow to gold. Tell me if this work better. I also changed my heading to images as well so I could use different fonts. I will be adding data tonight.

I have not searched but I will later but if anyone know off the top there head…. I need to build a calendar for the Ministry Schedule and Upcoming Events. I want to build one use the same theme I currently have going. How do I go about that?

ThinkSoJoE

Looks pretty good, keep up the good work!

james.davis

Thanks Joe. I appreciate the feedback. This site has been a great resource. I have learned more in the past week here than the last 6 months I have been attempting to design.

james.davis

I updated the header yet again… please give some feedback. Thanks!

ThinkSoJoE

I think it’s pretty good, but the "home" link just kinda looks weird, since it’s the only one that doesn’t wrap. It’s not a huge issue, at least not in my opinion, but I just thought I’d point it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.