Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Feedback on Portfolio Design

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David_Leitch
    Participant

Sorry for yet another Feedback thread, but I was wondering whether I might be able to get some feedback on my new portfolio website, located at [DavidLeitch.com.au](http://www.davidleitch.com.auhttp://www.davidleitch.com.au”).

I’m open to suggestions and welcome any constructive criticism people have for me. I was specifically after a simple design with a monochromatic colour scheme.

Paulie_D

It’s nice an clean.

Just a couple of minor things.

Main Page:

**The telephone number.**

How do I know (as a UK visitor) that it’s a phone number? An icon or some text (‘Tel’) would be helpful.
    Also, do you really want to put that on the front page when you have a clear ‘contact’ page. Same comment above applies there too.

**Email Address**

You might want to think about some form of ‘anti-spam’ protection/encryption as, AFAIK, you don’t have any at the moment.

I would suggest that you remove the email & phone number from all pages except the contact page, clear our some of that ‘blank’ space after your ‘description’ which will have the effect of bringing your portfolio ‘highlights’ section higher up the page.

Contact Page.

I wonder why you would have both an email address visible AND a contact form?

Surely you should ‘force’ the visitor towards one or the other…presumably the form. I’m not going to fill in the form if all I have to do is click an email link which will fire up my email provider and I can just send an email.

Some nit picks in there to be sure but you asked. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

its a very neat website. But i would change that blue to a more visible one if i were you. But that’s my opinion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.