Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Feedback on my website?

• # February 20, 2013 at 5:20 pm

I agree with everybody’s suggestion on here; especially with the “Web Design” and “Graphic Design” not being blue like your name because I thought that was a link.

Another small thing to note is maybe use the HTML code ' for your single quotes because it shows a display error when I am browsing on my Firefox.
    Here is a screenshot of what I am talking about: http://postimage.org/image/8gweco6l3/

Overall, I like your website; it has a nice simple look to it. The hover effect on your name was also cool!

Edit: You’re missing a quotation mark around your meta charset code:

# February 21, 2013 at 12:12 am

@sorrentandrea On the front page, for example, you’ve spelled what I’m assuming is a foreign word for “science” — I would also delete the “involved” and just write

HELLO EVERYONE I’M ANDREA SORRENTINO,
    A COMPUTER SCIENCE STUDENT SELF-TAUGHT IN
    WEB DESIGN AND GRAPHIC DESIGN

I’m being critical here, but you have to think about your audience. You want a potential client to stay as long on your portfolio that they contact you. A glaring error in English might throw them off. Who knows, though?

@posterity576 A vocabulary lover, for sure. However, the handle has a rich past, as it was the name of the first website I created with a friend in high school. It was a forum for debating controversial topics.

# February 21, 2013 at 9:57 am

@FatStraw thanks for the problem you have pointed out =)
    @eristic thanks man, I’m going to revisit all of what I wrote, following your tips =)
    You all really helped me so THANK YOU! :D

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".