Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Feedback on Kick2Kick.net & WotUThink.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jermayn Parker
    Participant

New websites I am involved in designing…

Kick2Kick.net – Website about the game of Australian Football and teaching how its played, understood etc. The design is pretty much finished…

I am thinking about getting rid of the home page as it does not really function the way I intended it to. I am also thinking about getting of the gray-ish and replacing it with a green but am thinking will leave design for a bit.

Any other suggestions?

WotUThink.com – Mainly for Aussies but others would like it. Its the top 10 for Australia popular culture were you can discuss, preview, rate and buy top 10 movies, dvds, music and books…

This website still has a few features in development like:
    1) make this homepage link
    2) itunes feature
    3) background
    4) logo

But if you have any thoughts, please let us know….

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

Both are pretty strong designs. I see they are alternations of the Premium News Theme, very cool, those are great themes. I could definitely see losing the homepage on Kick2Kick. Forcing users to pick an area might be too much to ask, I say just pick the most popular area as the default homepage, and then have clear navigation present as to how to get to the other areas.

Jermayn Parker
    Participant
    "chriscoyier" wrote:
    Both are pretty strong designs. I see they are alternations of the Premium News Theme, very cool, those are great themes. I could definitely see losing the homepage on Kick2Kick. Forcing users to pick an area might be too much to ask, I say just pick the most popular area as the default homepage, and then have clear navigation present as to how to get to the other areas.

Yeah its the Premium theme, I have my reservations about it but I will save that for a later date.

My one problem with the two designs is that they look too familar, so im at the moment designing some backgrounds for WotUThink which will help aim it to more younger/ youthful ages.

Probably will loose the homepage for k2k and just point to http://www.kick2kick.net/afl instead

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.