Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Feedback for a Client Consultation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rctonnie

Hola CSS-Tricks Community!

I’m meeting with a new client on Thursday to give him a general consultation regarding his website. He offers a service which (as far as I can understand) gives people access to his exclusive blog wherein he gives cutting edge stock market advice.

Although I do not like his site very much at all, his service is used by many and approved by most.

[www.roddavid.com](http://www.roddavid.com “www.roddavid.com”)

I thought I’d post here to get some general comments on what to focus on with this consultation. I respect this community’s opinion more than any other when it comes to design impression.

Thoughts?

Thank you for any contributions to this discussion.

Shalom
    -Robert

Hi rctonnie, I personally feel the main problems with the existing website are around typography and the logo.

Jonathan

sloveland
    Participant

I believe there’s a real content issue; most of all it’s busy and doesn’t deliver a focused message or call to action.

Philben
    Participant

You may also consider optimising it for different devices.

rctonnie

These are great suggestions so far.

I agree that typography, logo, and graphics are the key things to focus on. The design itself seems to need some serious work as well.

I guess, should I suggest to him a complete redesign? He is coming in to this meeting thinking that we can just move some things around to make everything okay.

Thank you for the help so far.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.