Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Favorite Podcasts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    JaredAM

I was wondering what everyone’s favorite podcasts were. What do you regularly listen to?

Mine is a really short list due to time considerations, but I do like Lullabot’s Drupal podcast (usually fast forward over the first 10 minutes…)

Just discovered webmasterradio.fm and it looks like there are a few that I’ll be subscribing to.

synn

I listen to SETI podcasts and other than that i listen to point of inquiry podcasts.

TheDoc

I don’t really listen to any industry podcasts, I find them to be quite elitist and I usually can’t get into them.

I listen to a bunch of sports podcasts and a few niche things too.

Chris Coyier
    Keymaster

My favorites are This American Life and RadioLab. I also listen to a variety of TWiT stuff. When I get back to my main computer I’ll try to remember to pop back in here and post my full list. I try and listen to a bunch of them, but I can never keep up now that I don’t commute anymore.

ben.davis
    Participant

I listen to quite a few TWiT podcasts as well. Leo should have you on sometime, Chris.

synn

I have listened to TwIT very few, i just remember one or two show where leo and amber mcarthur hosted the show.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.