Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Fancybox resize help please?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric

Here is a stripped down test page with absolute paths so its easy to test out possible solutions. http://goo.gl/oQ2b9

Click the red house. When fancybox opens I want it at width 700 height 575. Then when you click the “LARGER” link Im hoping to find a way to make it resize to width 800 height 675. Currently it does not resize it just gains scrollbars.

Thanks for your help!

clokey2k
    Participant

@ChristopherBurton – I get the same sort of effect after opening the fancybox, I think there is a broken Java applet being loaded.

@Eric
    – the content of the fancy box is an iframe, I think you need to evaluate it’s contents first. This may help: http://simple.procoding.net/2008/03/21/how-to-access-iframe-in-jquery/

clokey2k
    Participant

I’ve tried to work on your working test-case. I cannot come up with much as the fancybox script crashes my browser – frustrating at best!

I would be looking at implementing this:

$('#iframeID').contents().find('#a.tournav').click(function(){
    $('#iframeID'). ... //resize function here
    });
    PeretzM

Is the “larger size” link inside an ifram? if so, it might be telling the wrong window to resize.

clokey2k
    Participant

Just FYI I have the ‘page load’ issue in both Firefox and Chrome – so it’s likely an issue with my Op system, or Java environment. I say this because I have taken copies of the HTML and Script and hosted it locally to try and get a solution, but end up sending my laptop into a ball of fire…

clokey2k
    Participant

I scrapped all of the content from the pages, I have no idea of the cause, and I still have no solution for you :-(.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.