Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Espresso and Coda ( similarities & differences )

• # April 1, 2009 at 8:24 pm

As of today, I’ll be using Espresso. I updated Coda today (after not updating in awhile) and got a nice message saying "Don’t pirate Coda… (et al)". I contacted Panic and they won’t honour my receipt of purchase. No problem with Transmit, though. For such a great company, they sure know how to ruin a day.

Textmate and Espresso will be on my dock for a while.

Rob
    # April 2, 2009 at 3:36 am
    "Matt" wrote:
    As of today, I’ll be using Espresso. I updated Coda today (after not updating in awhile) and got a nice message saying "Don’t pirate Coda… (et al)". I contacted Panic and they won’t honour my receipt of purchase. No problem with Transmit, though. For such a great company, they sure know how to ruin a day.

Textmate and Espresso will be on my dock for a while.

well that sucks…

# April 2, 2009 at 6:13 pm
    "Robskiwarrior" wrote:
    well that sucks…

I got it sorted out. They took the time to go back and look at their order history and found they had a glitch in their system.

# April 6, 2009 at 6:49 pm

does anybody know if there is any auto-formatting in espresso?
    that is the one thing that bugs me in coda. I mean formatting whole (html) pages, like you can do in dw, preferrably with tag libraries.

Rob
    # April 8, 2009 at 5:55 am
    "Matt" wrote:
    I got it sorted out. They took the time to go back and look at their order history and found they had a glitch in their system.

ahh well thats good! :D

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".