Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Easiest calendar to style?

• # January 2, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Does anyone recommend a particular calendar system that is EASY to style? Right now I’m using VTcalendar and it’s pretty much a nightmare. It doesn’t even have any documentation regarding styling the calendar. It expects you to go into the admin part and pic colors from a palate (bleugh). I guess it’s supposed to be easy for noobs.

Anyone know of a calendar system where the table is already coded with id’s and classes and has a stylesheet that is ready to change? Also, one that has good documentation for styling.

Rob
    # January 4, 2009 at 8:14 am

for a recent wordpress project I have found a plugin:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/calendar/

Although, being that it was holiday time, I have not styled it properly yet, but it seems quite easy.

# January 4, 2009 at 1:30 pm
    "brianatlarge" wrote:
    Does anyone recommend a particular calendar system that is EASY to style? Right now I’m using VTcalendar and it’s pretty much a nightmare. It doesn’t even have any documentation regarding styling the calendar. It expects you to go into the admin part and pic colors from a palate (bleugh). I guess it’s supposed to be easy for noobs.

Anyone know of a calendar system where the table is already coded with id’s and classes and has a stylesheet that is ready to change? Also, one that has good documentation for styling.

if it is for wordpress and you have a calendar, why not see what id’s & classes it has and style that way, thats what I done for my wordpress calendar.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".