Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Early stages of WP site design. Thoughts?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    crashley1784

Hi all –
    I’m making a website for my grandfather’s latest project – a biogas plant in rural Texas.
    I’m trying to create a clean, simple site (I hate web-clutter!!!) but at the same time I don’t want it to be too simplistic.
    link: http://www.laurenacooper.com/mustangcreek
    There is no content yet on the site – I’m still working on the framework. I’m looking for comments and thoughts on the general layout, and specifically the header. I’m not totally satisfied with it. I think it could be more dynamic, but frankly I’m not sure what to add or change.
    I also designed the logo, and I’m pretty satisified with it, but any comments / suggestions are most welcome :)

friendofpugs

The corn is a nice, if generic, touch. In fact, I’d mute the header to match the tones in the corn picture, to more closely align the greens and yellows but that’s just me. Also, maybe a tag line would help add some content/excitement? For example, I have no idea what a biogas plant is – do you expect most visitors to know what it is? If not, then explain it up front and don’t keep us guessing. I like the simplicity of the design. Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.