Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS dynamic footer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    revok
    Participant

Hello

I am trying to build a WordPress powered site, and I want to put my main content inside a speechbubble. The only problem is that I cant figure out how to make the bottom of the bubble stick to my content.

The top and bottom is defined by divs with background images.

Should be simple right?

http://www.simontornby.dk/blog

Any help is much appreciated.

Simon

revok
    Participant

Let me know if there is something you don’t understand.

I seems that I have to put the top and bottom of the bubble in my header.php file – they wont show if I insert them in my html on the page or footer after my content div, which would be the most logical solution if this was a html site.

Simon

revok
    Participant

Let me know if my question is difficult to understand, or unclear.

I thought that it would be a simple answer, and I usually get quick responses here.

-Simon

TheDoc

I checked it out and saw that something was off, but I don’t particularly understand your question.

revok
    Participant

hello again

right now i am doing a quick redesign, since i have to present it very soon.
    Therefore the speechbubble is not visible on the site now but maybe an image of my problem is better:
    [img]http://www.simontornby.dk/footer.jpg[/img]

Both the top and bottom of the speechbubble are called in my header.php file, since it doesn’t appear when I call it either on my page.php, sidebar.php or footer.php

This creates a problem since the bottom of the speechbubble must follow the dynamic length of my content, and I can’t figure out how to do the css. In standard html the bottom of the bubble would just be placed as an image under my content, but it doesn’t work for me in php…

-Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.