Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Dribbble

• # July 6, 2011 at 2:00 am

Any forum users on dribbble? I’d like to follow some talented people.

# July 6, 2011 at 3:23 am

I use Forrst as it is more suitable for Dev’s (e.g. Allowing you to post code).

# July 6, 2011 at 3:56 am

Not a fan of Forrst.

# July 6, 2011 at 4:40 am

May I ask why? I have found it to be a fantastic community.

# July 6, 2011 at 4:51 am

Of course. Based on my opinion, I like the clean look and great organization of dribbble as it is mainly for graphics. I’m more of a visual person so art and design is more of a trigger for me than looking at code. I also like the fact that the site isn’t swarmed by less than interesting art and that your shots are seen by everyone. So having no privacy to your shots clearly makes it challenging to not submit something less than par. I also enjoy the hard to come by invitations.

# July 6, 2011 at 5:18 am

I can understand all of those points. I also enjoy the exclusivity of Forrst, and agree with the lack of privacy acting as a safeguard against posts that might be considered below par. Dribbble looks like it is more aimed towards designers?

# July 6, 2011 at 5:28 am

I would agree that Dribbble is a community for designers and artists.

# July 6, 2011 at 8:43 am

I prefer Forrst simply because there is code floating around, and that’s what I like more ;)

# August 29, 2011 at 5:37 am

@ChristopherBurton I’m on Dribbble now and I must say I love it! I have followed you, you have some nice typography work!

# August 29, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Thanks, Joshua

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".