Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Does a Webdesigner needs a Mac?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ivovargas

Just don’t buy a laptop to work, if you need to show your work to your customers, buy some nice looking PC with a big screen.

Start looking for a good Factory Calibrated Monitor(One reason to go MAC is their good monitors), then you must know if you need a very powerfull PC(Like to do 3D rendering), and go for a Workstation type PC, or if you not need anything of that, just go with a normal pc.

The software is your last concern when you are buying a machine, unless you allready have software(Legal).

The only thing that will make you a better web developer is to Master the tools you have, and not to buy the tools to make the work for you.

Good Luck ;)

Senff
    Participant

Well, there are people (such as myself) who actually prefer working with Windows over OS X. ;)

Not that I would ever slap down $1700 for a PC laptop if I can get a really good one for half the price already (just not as shiny).

Anyways, all in all I would buy a computer for myself, and not to impress any clients in the first place.

Personal preference is what it keeps coming down to, innit! Heh

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.