Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Do you love typography?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

@adamwhitcroft has released his latest project—baseline—a community for typographiles, look forward to seeing you there!

furrball1383

interesting, shall definitely check it out, although typography to me is like art, I appreciate but can’t create :P

Also, do you really have that big of a man crush on ems? I mean the thing for me is I specify image sizes and everything else in px so I like to keep my font sizes px too otherwise i end up having to run trial and error when i change stuff. For example say i want to make one section bigger and increase the div size. I then want to increase the font size for the div as well, I know I’ve increased it by so many percent so i just increase the font size by that many percent as well. I guess I’m just not that comfortable with ems . . .

@furrball1383, the first 49 to sign up get early adopter badges! Also, the best way to learn about typography is to be a member of a typography community.

I am pretty passionate about ems, once you understand the mathematics behind them they are so much more flexible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.