Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Do you like or dislike???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chirag

Hellooooooo,

i need some feedback from you
    this is my site and give me your comment of my site

http://www.chiragjsolanki.com/

i will think about redesign of my site

friendofpugs

I really like the header graphic and the colors of the site; these one page portfolio sites are becoming more popular with the lazy scrolling effect. One thing I’d recommend is have somebody who’s a native English speaker go through your copy and clean it up a bit. I also have a slight navigation issue; it seems that once you commit to a section, you have to go back to the top to get to get a link to the next section or you have to scroll down; what if you put a "down" link close to the "top" link? I think that would help your users quickly scroll through your web page. Also, your website takes a long time to load – 3 mb of pics! Maybe your could optimize them some more? Really nice treatment though! Cheers!

AshtonSanders
    Participant

Yea, I really like it. Very bold colors and great illustrations.

The only problem I found was when you hover over "email", your email address appears on the left hand side of my (1440px) screen.

Good work.

Squintz

I like the design. The font you are using for "I’m CHiRAG and I’m FREELANCE WEB & GRAPHIC Designer" seems simple enought that you should be able to make it actual text instead of an image. This would play more nicely with search engines so people looking for a web designer could find you.

Another thing is that I would change:

"I’m CHiRAG and I’m FREELANCE WEB & GRAPHIC Designer"

to

"I’m CHiRAG and I’m a FREELANCE WEB & GRAPHIC Designer"

Notice the a after the second I’m.

Also, Change:

I’m a graphic & web designer, Just few keywords to say who i am and what i do every day. Here you will find informations about me and, below, you will see some works I have done so far, divided in print and web, go to my PORTFOLIO.

Make it something like:

Thank you for visiting my site. I’m an experienced graphic artist and web designer. Here you will find examples of my work which I have divided into Print and Web categories, visit my PORTFOLIO.

-It does not seem like you have any Print in your portfolio yet.

Finally, my last thought is that there is no link to the Hobby section of your page.

cpj238

I like it over all, but I would suggest using the IE6 PNG fix, I checked it out in IE6 and your transparent PNG’s are all gray, I am sure you don’t want potential clients to see it that way. Here is a link to the PNG fix:

http://labs.unitinteractive.com/unitpngfix.php

Cheers ;)

~ Chris

I basically love the site’s design, sleek and full of useful content. I particularly love the scrolling effect!

Pope

I think the site is beautiful, I am working hard to learn how to do everything in it. Keep up the good work

FAQPAL

Excellent work, but you really need a way for the user to get back to the top without having to scroll, perhaps a link to shoot them back to the start in each section.

EDIT:

Ok, there is a link to get back to the top, I just didn’t look hard enough. Ignore my first paragraph.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.