Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Disable second button onclick event, if first button is clicked.

• # April 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm

all of the code posted here just disable the buttons as the title suggested,on each function though while disabling or enabling a button you have to slide the content you want to show ,cant work by itself

# April 21, 2013 at 12:57 pm

I figured out the problem. Apparently @Pixelgrid‘s code only works if the button images with the onclick are made into actual button tags even when i matched the class names in both the jquery and image tags. If my images have the class as in the jquery code it wouldn’t work. @PixelGrid would you mind making it so that it also accepts the img tags with the class

# April 21, 2013 at 1:02 pm

> If my images have the class as in the jquery code it wouldn’t work. @PixelGrid would you mind making it so that it also accepts the img tags with the class

Do you really need him to write the code for you? No offense, but if you know what’s wrong and what needs to be fixed, then…..

# April 21, 2013 at 1:05 pm

@Senff i actually don’t know how to fix it because i literally have almost no knowledge of jQuery. I modified the code to make it work and it does, but only by replacing the img tags with button tags, which doesn’t work out well.

# April 21, 2013 at 1:15 pm

this is as far as we can go http://codepen.io/anon/pen/txvAI you need to style and make it work to your own content

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".