Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Digital Content Store, where to begin?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I want to start an online digital content store for selling serial keys of software. Now, I’ve a couple of questions:

1. Which platform should I use? WordPress or Magento or something else?
    2. Since I already have a WordPress blog, so I did some googling regarding making the store on WordPress. I’ve selected a few eCommerce themes. However, can you guys suggest some good themes with simple and elegant designs?
    3. Which service or product should I use which handles payments and automatic delivery of keys? via emails or via customer’s account on my website?

Thanks.

Scribblerockerz
    Participant

“Choose the weapon of your choise” – If you’re starting such a project, you should allready know that you have to code and manage many custom functionality. If you take Magento, then.. good luck.. *ugh*

You should take that piece of software that your familar with. If your project groth, you will pay someone to develop it for you.
    I’m sure that this isn’t very helpfull, but It’s your “war” and you have to choose your weapon. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.