Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Design for a website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    benn
    Participant

Hey there

This is going to be my second time changing a design from PSD to XHTML

Was just wondering what you think of the design. Its simple and im not much of a designer, im actually an animator.

Just thought i would try my luck at some web design. You think the image is placed ok or you think it should fill the screen? any advice is welcome

Cheers

B

Woops i guess it helps to post the link

http://beautifulstudents.net/anthony/

NikeAirforce1s
    Participant

It’s pretty simple, the only problem unless you’re planning to use those text as image navigation (buttons) is that most computer won’t have that font, so you’d never be able to achieve that same font style on everyone’s computer since it doesn’t look like a common font…..it might be better to use a text as navigation for now.

Volkan Görgülü
    Participant

I can only imagine this design end up as a website developed with Adobe Flash. Since you are an animator maybe you should try developing this website with :arrow: Flash.

benn
    Participant

Cool

Good replies,

Ok i got the domain name set now and i’ve thrown up an email list for poeple to just sign up if there interested. You can subscribe or unsubscribe yourself easy.

I was thinking about adding the information for the links around this form as i quite like the layout of it. I think the previous design was a little bold where as this is sublte, i just need to work out whether it will work for the other menu links.

Might try the jquery menu fader but keeping the form in the header and the rest of the info appear below, or have a drop down type menu that hold in the info for each section inside them.

Ill keep you posted, but what do you think of the form?

OK here is the link: http://www.anthony-rockminster.com

B

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.