Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CSS/Flash gallery site

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jarnof

We’ve been doing some nights this project and now it’s pretty much finding it’s final form. Some features still missing but I guess it’s good time to ask someone else’s opinion about the overall design and user friendlyness.

It’s yet another css-gallery I know :) but we are aiming home (Finland) and trying to wake up the ppl here :)

Tell me how you like it

http://tyylitiedosto.fi (server is pretty slow from time to time)

Wow! I don’t know why you have yet to receive a reply on this post because it’s a great site. Although I disagree that the web needs another CSS gallery – I think you have hit the nail on the head. The site’s colours just flow and the design in sleek. I love the typography as it complements the site!

Overall I love the site – well done and the best of luck!

jarnof

Thanks Tom for your reply!

It’s really fun to work on your own project sometimes, even if it’s not going to be the next big hit and make you money :) You can do just as you like and I think it shows up in this site. There’s CSS3 used, it’s pretty heavy and it really does not work in older browser at all. This is our playground for testing all kinds of cool stuff you can accomplish with css/jquery and so on. And we just love the net and great designs so it’s extra fun. Let’s see where it’s going next :) And hey, it changes color theme every 2 hours !

– Jarnof

Yeah point taken – I agree, and after all if everyone thought their site wasn’t going to be the next big hit where would we be today!?

Keep up the good work!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.