Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS Table Image splicing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    poporacer

I am a newbie to CSS and have searched the internet for the solution. I am sure I am using the wrong terminology for what I need. Here is waht I want to do. I want to place a menu bar on the left side of the window. I have the image split into several sections. One section is a logo, the other section is a portion of the menu bar (to be repeated as many times as needed to complete the ribbon) and a few graphics for navigation buttons. Then a tilte on the top with an image in the middle of the page. Here is a sample…There are several buttons and I need to fill the bar from the top to the bottom of the page.
    [img]http://www.windyacresranch.net/drclaw/Test.jpg[/img] From what I have read, it looks like I need to use Div basically I need a table but a table leaves a small border around so the graphics don’t line up like they should. Is there a tutorial or any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I am sure there are several examples but I have not found them….Thanks for your assistance!

Rick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.