Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS CSS JQuery gallery help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Designer42
    Participant

I have a gallery that uses both jQuery for function and CSS for styling. Now the client wants to make a "zoom" or enlarge button to enlarge the current picture being shown in the gallery. They want to enlarge the enlarged image. I don’t know why.
    Does anyone have any tips on how to make an enlarge button to enlarge the current large image. I would like to use something similar to the "Lightbox" effect. I know how to implement that but usually that implies adding the script directly to the each image. I want to enlarge the current large image. Take a look at the test page. I need to add an "Enlarge Image" button on the side of the large image so that the image opens up "Lightbox" style but not clicking on the image itself to do it. But utilizing an "Enlarge Image" button the current large image.

Hope that makes sense. Below is the link. Take a look. Help with this would be more than appreciated.

http://www.tonicmarketing.com/TestSites … sorts.html

Edwin

If you have the big picture in a div, you could make the position of that div relative and then add a button in it with absolute positioning to set it into a corner. Then you can just add a lightbox-script of your choise to that button I think. Maybe even better to make it yourself, but that depends on how much time you got for it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.