Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CSS Frameworks suggestions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luis

Hey Guys;

I’m a newbie in the CSS World, for awhile I have been watching Chris’s screencast ( Thanks Chris I have learn a lot from them ) like a said I’m new at it and not every semantic about it. Until I learn more CSS, I was wonder anyone can suggest any CSS Framework good for me to help in keeping the style sheet organize or should I stay away from them. I’ll just what to learn how to build CSS site the proper way.

Thanks

Edwin

I often use this blank css template

Luis

Thanks Edwin

But the link is broken.

Edwin

The link is not broken, tutorialblog has some problems I guess ;)

naresh274

I have recently started exploring CSS frameworks such as Foundation and Bootstrap. And as a novice I have a number of pretty basic questions regarding best practices while using css frameworks. One of them is…

Should I *modify the default styles* of the framework to achieve the look-n-feel that I need or *override them* with my own separate style sheet?

CrocoDillon
    Participant

That’s one kickass bump :P

I don’t use css frameworks. But I do use normalize.css and modify it to my needs (integrate it in my own stylesheet), because overriding feels like wasting bandwidth, simply said.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.