Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Critique Please

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey all,

Just finished this redesign for the site. I will post the secondary pages at a later time but of course they will all have the same cohesive look as this index page.

The large picture and content text will be like a featured content slider.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Nick

glinch

Looks great to me

My one little hang up would be the blue background on the main logo and the design with the words canoe, kayak etc.. below the words Big Foot. Not really sure if it fits in with the rest of the design.

Apart from that all good id say

Rob MacKay
    Participant

yay bigfoot is back! :D hehe

love it, although as said above – fonts. Although I don’t mind the Canoe Rental bit, maybe the Kayak and Tubes just need more "waveyness" to match into there background? :)

Thanks guys for the responses. I agree with the "kayak, tubes" ribbon part so I’ll try to tweak that a bit.

The design looks really good, the only change I would suggest is that you increase the size of the navigation box to match that of the main content box below, it just strikes me as odd that the navigation box would be smaller the the content, but that’s just my opinion so there you go!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.