Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Contact form with attachments.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wingye

Hi guys,

Currently i am working for a clients who whish to have a web base mail form with an option to add attachments when sending it from website.. I am a beginner with PHP but i manage to create the form which send mail to a specific mail address.. but i have no clue how to add a button to add attachment.

I have search and search for answer but there is no way i can find it i hope you guys can help me out with this small problems for you profs..

Thanks alot..

Wing

TheDoc

I’m no PHP master, but you can try this:

http://www.tizag.com/phpT/fileupload.php

Here’s also more of an advanced screencast on the subject including regular expressions to check the file, etc:

http://blog.themeforest.net/screencasts … hp-day-13/

wingye

thanks for you reply, i have look into this before but someone i cant implement it into the webform..
    cant you help me out abit if i post the script ?

TheDoc

I can’t, I’m not proficient enough to be honest with you, but I’m sure somebody else might give it a go.

Argeaux
    Participant

The tigzag article looks pretty clear to me, what isnt working for you?

Are you getting errors or just getting nowhere?

wingye

well the problem is my form is made in php unlike the html page they are showing.
    so i have no clue how to implement it into the form itself.. as i am pretty new to php

Argeaux
    Participant

What code do you have so far? Or do you have nothing yet?

wingye

Argeaux,

sorry for a late respons as my pc have broken down and couldnt find a way to fix it :/

but yes i have an active contact list.. should i pm you with it ?

thanks

wing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.