Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Compatibility Issues in IE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jrclose

My site works fine in Safari / Firefox but IE its all messed up. I cannot see my footer. Could someone help me with my code please?

site is: http://tiny.cc/EqEFT

Thanks!

silvers

Hi,

I just looked at your site to seeif i could sort it out but unfortunately i am not good enough to help with it.

the site looks good though, so while you are waiting for someone with some skills to come in and sort out your issues, i thought i’d just say that from a design perspective it might be better to get rid of "About Inner Diamond" in your navigation bar, it would probably look better as "About Us" because it’s shorter and would look bettr imo.

anyway good luck…

jrclose

I tried the validator but I dont think it’s helping me. I can’t see the footer properly or the logo in IE, but everything is fine in Safari/Firefox.

clay.cooke

You are missing the closing object tag. It is basically throwing your whole page off.

Code:
    jrclose

Thanks clay.cooke, that fixed some of it, now it’s just the header (the logo) and the footer, which both are images that won’t show in IE.

Anyone know?

jrclose

could anyone help, please?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.