Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Comments for my website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    moer
    Participant

Hello to all the good people!

Just looking for comments, either good or bad for my website.

Here is the site

May be there’s still room for improvement

Cheers!
    Moer

__
    Participant

A few thoughts:

• Odd background image. This isn’t a “problem,” per se. It’s very “kid-friendly”, but the site itself doesn’t seem to be aimed at children.
    • Your banner images are much too low-resolution for the size you are displaying them at. They are very pixelated. In addition, there are many compression artifacts —it looks like you reduced the image quality too far.
    • If your site is targeting English-speaking customers, get a translator that is very fluent in written English. For example:

Please welcome to recommend this site to any friends.
      Enjoy and pamper your stay!

While I understand what this means, the grammar is wrong and some of the word choices seem odd.

• The section below your banner images (with “Your Browsing Choice” and social media stuff) is badly aligned.
    mreider
    Participant

I think you can definitely improve the site. The images like said above are pixelated and unpleasing to the eye. You can need some color to make the site pop a bit. Keep working on it and you’ll be able to see the changes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.