Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

CodePen Pro

• # December 20, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Anyone invest in a pro plan for CodePen? Would like to hear your thoughts about it.

I’m a big fan of the Professor and Collab options. I haven’t seen anything like this in a web app (jsFiddle, Dabblet, etc). I’d like to see forums users take advantage of it when posting issues. It would help others learn where they went wrong in a particular situation.

# December 20, 2012 at 11:17 pm

The second I saw the features for CodePen Pro I payed for the yearly subscription, been able to use live view and private pens will make the whole “_demo or it didn’t happen_” process a lot nicer now.

# December 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm

@SgtLegend, how do I get it sir?

# December 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm

@jurotek Log in to your codepen account, click settings, and then click pro account.

# December 20, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Thank you @stevencrader

# December 20, 2012 at 11:27 pm

great, got one year

# December 20, 2012 at 11:30 pm

Personally, this is one of the best web apps I’ve seen this year that’s targeted towards Developers. Even as a Letterer and Typographer, this will be beneficial if I ever run into development issues.

# December 20, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Specially for someone fairly new to this who wants to practice, learn and get as much advice from pros as much as I can. You guys all on here are awesome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".