Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other Codepal-My First Step in the world of Web Designing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I love your campaign, that your a friend to help, it makes me feel comfortable with you right off the bat. Good Job

Hey thanks lotusflower :) I always think that when we ask for help from friends, we are very much comfortable and relaxed knowing that the help would always come. There is always a guarantee that a true friend will help us in our time of need. Hence, I thought of this campaign to treat the client like a friend ;)

Argeaux
    Participant

i get a little bug in your design, looks like you have to make the left value higher:

[img]http://bayimg.com/image/canhkaabb.jpg[/img]

Rob MacKay
    Participant

beware the oding! lol

@ rob lol..
    @ Argeaux – thanks buddy..The left value was -999 only :P and i think your screen size is bigger than mine :P, thats y its showing there.. whats ur screen size? anyway, i will rectify it right now :)

Argeaux
    Participant

1680×1050 pixels

yup i thought so.. :) mine is 1400 x 900. Anyway, i have fixed it, if possible, please check and confirm it. Thanks again!

Argeaux
    Participant

yes its gone now.

thanks for confirming :)

hey guys! i finally completed designing a site from scratch, totally on my own! :) here it is… please comment! :D
    Green Abstract Portfolio

thx doc, Yes i will fix that IE png problem… But i have to learn first how :P i think chris has a tutorial sumwhere… lemme search..

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.