Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Other CMS for a real estate website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    amyth91
    Participant

Hey guys ! can you please suggest me a good cms for a real estate website. all i want from the cms is to do normal functinalities, like display properties, have a description page for each property where i can add multiple images for the property and then i also want a gmap where i can pin the property and also find directions from that property..

i’ve been looking at joomla, but are there any other better options ?

and one ???

Senff
    Participant

Wordpress.

theacefes

Google, YouTube, a bookstore…there are a ton of resources for someone who wants to learn to make a custom WordPress theme. However there may already be one out there that someone made for doing what you’re doing.

I would check for existing themes/templates first before deciding to make your own.

TheDoc

I’m sure there’s even a specific Real Estate WP plugin.

theacefes

You could have a wordpress plugin to go along with a wordpress theme. Different WP themes/layouts/plugins have/create different content types that give you control in content management – but they are all different.

It sounds like you are looking for us to give you an exact link to an exact product that does everything you want (though we really don’t have a good idea of what it is you really want) but you’re not really helping yourself if you don’t at least attempt to search and compare.

Jancgfdg

After doing my bit of reaeach it seems like Joomla has one of the best open source software for managing content.
    They also have a very good understanding for real estate.

Any advice would be appreciated.

AnnaLucia
    Participant

OpenRealEstate is a very good CMS it’s simple and very powerfull in one time

I don’t know if someone will visit this topic in the future, but anyway this cms is pretty good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Other’ is closed to new topics and replies.