Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Chrome Canary – no styles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tobeeornot

I’ve just downloaded Chrome’s beta browser and the css appears to be switched [off](http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb328/tobeeornot/Chrome.jpg “screenshot”). Cannot see anything in the settings or dev tools to change it. Any ideas?

jimmy
    Participant

Things in Canary go south very often, it’s a nightly build, so it’s very prone to failures.

Try Beta channel instead, Canary is the beta of betas.

Basically, Chrome has four channels:

• Release/Stable
    • Beta
    • Dev
    • Canary

Canary is the most unstable of them all, but has all the shiny new features. Trying Beta/Dev is generally much safer, but replaces Stable version, which is a bummer, while Canary installs as separate application.

TheDoc

Canary just recently completely shit the bed on Windows. I think they’ve released a couple updates for it though? Just keep updating each day.

tobeeornot

Thanks guys – I guess I will live it, and update regularly and see what happens. I would also rather regular Chrome went back to its old menu features, like the gear icon. I like to adopt early but often get pissed off at needless tinkering.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.