Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Back End Change number of pages/posts displayed in WordPress

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    CameronDuthie
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to change the default number of pages displayed in WordPress’s backend Pages/Posts section.

At the moment it seems to be set to 20 items before the pagination takes over. I was wondering if anyone knew a hack to change this?

I would prefer to have all the pages displayed on one long page instead of the pagination wordpress gives you.

Thank you,

//Cam

Senff
    Participant

Isn’t the default 10 (not 20)? You can easily change this in the admin: Settings – Reading, change setting for “Blog pages show at most”. If you don’t want any pagination, set it to an insanely large number.

CameronDuthie
    Participant

Hey @Senff thanks for getting back to me. This is in the admin/backend part of WordPress. Can’t seem to find an option to change this.

Mine seems to display 20 was wondering if there was a way to increase this at all?

Thanks, man.

luchid
    Participant

I think you can change the number of posts going to Posts ->Screen Options (which is on the top right).

Senff
    Participant

@Luchid is correct. It wasn’t fully clear to me that you wanted to change the number of posts it displays in the actual admin.

CameronDuthie
    Participant

@Senff Sorry that was my bad, should have explained it better.

@Luchid
    Ah man so simple! That’s just what i was after thank you very much – feel kinda silly now…

Thanks for all your helps guys! Much appreciated.

luchid
    Participant

Glad I could help, I know how frustrating can be this tiny things.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Back End’ is closed to new topics and replies.