Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums CSS Canvas Seamless Texture

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wes
    Participant

Alright this being my first post I’ll introduce myself. My name is Wes I am a 19 year old free lance web designer (small time stuff still learning). I have some general CSS knowledge and HTML knowledge.

Alright down to the question. I’m not sure this is the right section to post this in but here it goes.

I am looking for a repeating canvas texture or a tutorial to make one. I’ve tried to make one, and then tried using an actual texture. http://www.wesascolese.com/ this is the real texture. I’m not sure how to attack this problem and the one seamless repeating texture, but it looks awful and non realistic.

I hope this all made sense for some reason my power over words is lacking today.

-Wes

apostrophe
    Participant

There are lots of tutorials on the web, here’s a nice simple one http://www.viddler.com/explore/TestFreaks/videos/261/308.623/

Wes
    Participant

Incredibly helpful thanks so much. I was familiar with the clone stamp and tools like it but the filter is what helped. Thanks a million Apostrophe.

-Wes

Anonymous
    Participant

How should I clean the white canvas on my wedge shoes? I just bought a new pair of white canvas wedge shoes. The actual wedge part isn’t canvas but the top part is and so is the area where my toes are. Does that make sense? I know they are going to get dirty fast so I was wondering how I should clean them? Thanks.

Rob MacKay
    Participant

Oh that is classic – I love it! :D

EamonnMac

HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA! ROFLMAO! Brilliant! Just brilliant!

On a serious note, to answer your question madam, I always recommend to my fellow canvas-shoe-wearing boating chums ‘Dulux Weathershield Brilliant White’ paint. Coming in a handy, patented, ‘carry-anywhere’ gallon can, this versatile and charming product can be applied at the office, in the kitchen, or even at the dinner table with Dulux’s handy "roller" device. Try it now! Be amazed! And tell your friend!

EDIT – I’m telling you, there should be a hall of fame…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘CSS’ is closed to new topics and replies.