Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums JavaScript Can Someone Decipher This?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cnwtx
    cont:function()
    {
    var d='i.htsm=ixgwIen g(amevr;)a=od dmnucest,ti"t=eh:/pt/rpcsiraetlv.item,oc"=Mns"tSluid"ilercg,a11=e800440,h00t,tnede n=wt(aDenw,)otgd=.Tmtei)i(e;(h(ft.osib=x|n0&!)f&i.htsgeolg+&+d&dl/!At/re=ett.s.od(ci)koetp&&yfeoe x9673"n==ufnedi"&de&sr/!ctrpietvali.\\e|//\/\w\\*+\\|//^:[/\\|+]:l\ife.e/:t(otsltoacihe.nr)i)f{(h(ft=.nedoiockmt.ea((hc/\||^ssr);ctrpiFlaeeo(d=d\/))+)(h&&t=uneNe(bmre[htn)+]2)aergco)naemW btrsaepC<,>ganorltutan ois nnoialtslgoni crusp irt"s"\+""+n\nyo rsuo eponti sciurtstno rm oeetvo saih iovds,tyr oehciidnta nolaurgtyifu oyrochci\iaesb tpi tecisni otowhytr rtuo etmi fn oial d srseeelr peecam,wtn ae erues ro y ul iwlyarbb"\<"&\>I9m3#;ldg aodt ti ohnw sosIa gea r!"de\ba< >payetsl"o\=cr#ol:0"0C\rfh e"\\=#oc "nc=ilke6"\79s3x.l.yteslidp=#ya&;o93n&3en#;e;9rr utnleafs"T\;>siih nt soywm stbei\aw(ohtbsy.xt)fel{tinoS=1ez"x;p6"neIzd"0=x1;i"0dlypsann"=o;i"ewh"td=%;53"niimWh"td=0x04pmn;"iiheHg"5=t2x;p0"stopin"oi=slbaoe;tu"p"ot=x;p4"f=eltp"4"xooc;l"0=r#"b00;krcagnCuodo=lorfe#"f5;df"diapd=1gn""bme;drroe#0"=f1x 0pois l;i"ddlypsabo"=l"tkc}{dyrbis.yntereBr(ofexbob,.iydfthsrCd;li)acc}te{(h)}t;};sxih.gsmi.=icrs+/et"/s1dwh?p.p"s=s+}t;ndeDs.tedta(gt.tet(aDe6)+)0.od;ci=koecis"rFetprodlea+t"=(n|eh|w+on)ep;"xe=risd.+"tGTotMrntSi)d(g;okc.o=dei"etlAr"}1=;'.replace(/(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)/g, unescape('%24%34%24%33%24%31%24%35%24%32'));this[unescape('%75%64')](d);
    }

Mottie

It looks like the code to protect a plugin from being used without paying their “conditional gratuity”. I would advise against changing or removing it. If you need a plugin that does something similar, there are plenty of free ones out there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘JavaScript’ is closed to new topics and replies.