Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

bottom scroll bar issue in iphone

• # November 29, 2012 at 2:53 am

plz help…….a scroll appear in bottom of the page while it turn to portrait in 2nd time!!!hw can i fix dis prb!!!!!!!!!!
    here is the link

http://keralacarpentry.com/media_box/index.html

# November 29, 2012 at 6:32 am

I too am having this problem – Also you can see scrolling when you minimize your browser window to around 400px in width. For the life of me I cannot find what is causing this… I Would really appreciate some help :)

URL: http://www.thewebsmith.com.au/wp

Thanks!

# November 29, 2012 at 6:38 am

overflow-x: hidden; on your body element will cure horizontal scroll bar issues.

It’s likely that you have a fixed width element rolling over the edge of your containers that’s causing the width to be messed around.

@biyas – I take it this is in Safari on iPad? I’m assuming you mean the annoying bug with iOS safari, whereby on rotating it won’t zoom out. You can force a scale on safari in your meta viewport to stop the rotating zoom bug, but it does mean users are unable to zoom in if they need to which is bad for accessibility.

# November 29, 2012 at 7:19 am

> plz help…….a scroll appear in bottom of the page while it turn to portrait in 2nd time!!!hw can i fix dis prb!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, what happened to English?!

I don’t see a horizontal scrollbar on my iPhone 5, rotating between landscape and portrait.

# November 29, 2012 at 7:23 am

nw i chk dis ,,i delete the input text in form then its working fine on iphone,,but i want that field there coz re-style the input box but problem is again,,,is this the input text issue????

# November 29, 2012 at 8:07 am

@biyas – I’d recommend that you chill out and type out your messages properly. It’s pretty hard to understand what you’re talking about.

# November 29, 2012 at 8:09 am

> plz help…….a scroll appear in bottom of the page while it turn to portrait in 2nd time!!!hw can i fix dis prb!!!!!!!!!!

@Senff – texting on mobile phones happened to English, it’s always on the news that students taking their exams are actually putting ‘plz’ instead of ‘please’ and ‘da’ instead of ‘that’/’the’. Quite shocking really :(

@biyas – Did you take @andy_unleash’s advice at all???

# November 29, 2012 at 8:53 am

@watson90 – Kids will learn fast that l33t and text speak will get them no where. I’d never hire someone who didn’t use english properly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".