Grow your CSS skills. Land your dream job.

Best WordPress Forum Plugin

• # December 19, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Once I can afford hosting for my website again, I would like to add a forum to my WordPress website. So, my question is: what is the best WordPress forum plugin? I did a simple Google search and found this. It lists the top five forum plugins for WordPress. Tal.ki has the most integration, but people seem to give it a poor rating overall. Since I cannot exactly test them out right now, I did not know if anyone on this forum had a preference. Thank you in advance!

# December 19, 2012 at 1:45 pm

You can’t test them with Mamp or Wamp?

# December 19, 2012 at 1:50 pm

I totally forgot about that option. It has been a while since I used WAMP. Thank you for reminding me! I guess I can test them out.

# December 19, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I’ve only tested Vanilla but I think if I had a go at it again, I’d choose BBPress.

# December 19, 2012 at 2:10 pm

http://bbpress.org/ for sure. It’s now under active development again and an official Automattic project.

# December 19, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Thank you, Chris and Chris. I have actually tried bbPress before and I was waiting for them to start development on it again. Good to know that they have done that. Now…I need to get my hosting and I shall be set. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

*May or may not contain any actual "CSS" or "Tricks".