Forums

The forums ran from 2008-2020 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive.

Home Forums Design Best Websites On Earth!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ManOfBliss
    Participant

Hello Friends!

Yes, I had to do it.

What is your absolute favorite website aesthetically? Or, what is the site you think has the best design out there currently? Or which most impresses you functionally?

I’ll start – and I already know you won’t love it – but the site I’m been studying in depth lately is the Apple Store. Yes, we’ll all seen it, so it isn’t novel, but I just love their checkout process, so I’ve been emulating it in my e-commerce stores.

Your turn. What are your faves?

I can’t wait to see your suggestions, and check out their make up.

Thomas
    Participant

http://tinypng.org/

I love this site! On the homepage, I can minify my PNG, and if I want, I can read about what it does. However, aesthetically speaking, it’s very clean, I love the simple design, and the content is very well organized and easy to look at. The typography fits, as well.

vs
    Participant

Thomas, I’ve never tryed the TinyPNG before but just tested it. It’s great! Thanks for the link. Just submitted it to one of sites I very like, it’s http://wdtools.info/ – a collection of tools for web designing.

Thomas
    Participant

Haha, and also, thanks VS! I just checked out that website… I’m gonna bookmark it. It seems very useful!

sophasaurusrex1
    Participant

Couple of faves….

Colllor.com – generates full color palattes from a hex or RGB

CSSMatic.com – environment to build out box shadows (if you’re into that kind of thing?) and create gradients & other effects spits out the proper CSS

If you’re a parallax scrolling fan, check out the Milwaukee Police Department. Pretty crazy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Design’ is closed to new topics and replies.